Information on the principles of personal data processing
Praguekabinet processes personal data so that it can send you current information on its activities. We appreciate the fact that you have provided us with your personal data, which we consider to be confidential, and we will not transfer your data to third parties without your consent. You granted your consent to the processing of personal data on the basis of in-person and e-mail communication with us or via a contact form. The granting of consent is voluntary and it is possible to withdraw consent at any time. With respect to new European Union legislation, we are obligated to provide the information set forth below in accordance with Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Commission 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
Administrator of personal data and the manner of data processing
The administrator of your personal data is Gabriela Pecićová, Identification no.: 71504770, with her registered office at Řehořova 7, Prague 3, Postal code 130 00 (praguekabinet business premises: Platnéřská 13, Prague 1, 110 00). At any time, you can demand information on which of your personal data we process and the means and purpose of processing. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or withdrawal of consent, please do no hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regarding fulfilment of obligations connected with the processing of personal data, you can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection – https://www.uoou.cz/.
Personal data processing is carried out by the administrator; processing is conducted at the business premises of praguekabinet. Processing is done by means of computer technology or by manual means in the case of personal data in documentary form in compliance with all security principles for administration and processing of personal data.
Period for processing of personal data
Praguekabinet (Gabriela Pecićová) will process personal data for the period of duration of its activities. It is necessary to retain certain data necessary for fulfilment of tax and billing obligations for a minimum period of five years beginning with the year following execution of the given commercial transaction.
Purpose and processing of personal data
You will see in the following points how we approach personal data and the purpose for which we process such data in the case of our clients, suppliers and business partners. In relation to our clients, suppliers and business partners, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- order processing
- processing of returns/complaints
- answering of questions submitted to us by telephone and e-mail
- targeted marketing offers of our goods and services, invitations to events, exhibits
- sending of the newsletter
For the purposes set forth above, we process personal data only in the extent necessary and on the basis of granted consent, in the legitimate interest of the administrator or for the purpose of the performance of contracts.
Personal data that cannot be the subject of processing
For the purposes set forth below, we process, in accordance with the law, only absolutely necessary data with the aim of ensuring provision of the best services for you without being in conflict with our activities:
- Basic identification data – name, surname, date and place of birth, residential address, birth-registration and identification numbers (for purchase of artworks)
- Basic contact information – telephone number and e-mail address
- Billing and transaction data
- Information from mutual communication – from e-mails and text messages (SMS and MMS), from the list of telephone calls or other contact forms
- Descriptive data – image records from a camera system (for the purpose of protection of property, security and other protected interests of the administrator)
Other recipients of personal data
Some of your data must be processed to the necessary extent by third parties, primarily on the basis of your request, when you cannot take over purchased orders in-person, but rather request from us delivery via a third party. Also in this case, you have certainty that your data are secure, as third parties must also protect them. This involves domestic and foreign shipping companies (DHL, Česká pošta, FeDex, AFP Spedition, Customs Administration of the Czech Republic, etc.). For the purpose of shipping orders, we share the following information: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and physical address.
More information on the exact wording of the legislation pertaining to protection of personal data is available below:
- Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Commission 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Protection of Personal Data and on the Amendment of Certain Acts, in the version in force since 1 July 2017
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the version in force since 1 July 2017